To get a better clinical performance in the Crowns and Bridges
1st day: 30/April/2015:
Lec:Crown-bridge or Dental Implant
Lec:Clinical consideration before starting.
Lec:Crown preparation for metal ceramic crown.
Lec:Crown preparation for full ceramic crown.
Lec:Bridge design and pontic design.
Lec:Getting a correct appearance .
2nd day: 1/May/2015:
Clinical: Crown preparation for the incisor teeth on manikin.
Clinical: Crown preparation for premolar teeth on manikin.
Clinical: Crown preparation for molar teeth on manikin.
Clinical: Bridge preparation for lower right segment on manikin including canine.
Lec: Temporary crown and bridge.
3rd day :7/May/2015:
Lec: Impression materials and techniques.
Lec: Occlusion and Articulation.
Lec: Cementation of the restoration.
Lec: Supportive phase
Clinical: Finished Crown-Bridge cemented for your patient.
- Each participant must bring his patient at the scheduled date for crown-bridge preparation.
- The cost of the unit of metal ceramic crown is 25$ and full ceramic is 70$ for each unit which must be paid by the participants to the laboratory.
- The cost of this course is 500$ which will be hold in Denta Training Center in Erbil/Kurdistan Region /Iraq.
- This course will be given by Dr.Saud J.Dizayee (B.D.S,MS.c Conservative Dentistry).
- Each participant will receive a certificate of course completion from Denta Training Center with lunches and refreshments though out the 4 days of the course.
- Please the spaces are limited for only 14 persons please call 07505011419 to avoid disappointing.